Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

Initial Planning Ideas - T-Shirt Printing Shop Research

I have been researching places to find t-shirt printing in my local area or online. I want to include t-shirts with key lyrics from the song printed on them for my music video.
I have found a website called vistaprint.co.uk which offers mens and womens t-shirts for a fairly cheap price. It will allow me to write any text on the front of the t-shirts, however it does not seem to give me the option to have the text on the back of the t-shirts, which was I would definitely like to do. Therefore this website is a good option but I will consider alternatives.



Another website I have found is called printmyown.co.uk and this website does give me the option to have text on the back of the shirt. It doesn't seem to have womens/mens t-shirts but they do come in various sizes so they would still be useful. The cost is reasonable (£12.50 for one t-shirt), however I feel the first website may be more appropriate as it offers deals aswell.



No comments:

Post a Comment