Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Diary Entry 1

In todays lesson we looked at all the equipment available to us when we make our music videos. Here is a list of the equipment available:
Canon 550D SLR - I have chosen to use this camera when shooting my video as it is much easier to carry than the Sony HD camera and is still very good quality.
Sony HD 1000E
Jib
Steady Cam - I want to use the steady cam while filming my video because it will allow me to create a more professional tone to my video.
Fisheye lens - I definitely want to incorporate this lens into my video because I think it will make it more unique and interesting
Macro Adapter - I am interested in using this adapter because it will provide me with very close-up shots and therefore give me more interesting shots and angles than other music videos.
Wireless mic
Dead cats
Boom mic
Multi-cam console - I am thinking about using this multi-cam console because again I think it will provide me with a lot of variety with the shots I use and keep my audience interested in the video. I also think it will display my technical skills well.

No comments:

Post a Comment