Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

Diary Entry 6

I have been thinking more about the shots I want to use for my music video and have decided that I want a high number of extreme close-up and close-ups because I am struggling to find a interesting location to shoot and extreme close-ups are very forgiving and will bring the attention away from the uninteresting location. Furthermore, I want to include the fisheye lense in my music video, even if its just in a small aspect of the video. I think it will work really well because I still want my artist to be hallucinating and questioning what reality is, and a fisheye lense would convey this very well. I also want to have t-shirts with important lyrics from the song printed on the back, and have them walk away from the camera in order for the audience to see them but not be distracted by their faces - this will make sure the focus remains on the artist and the song.


Fisheye Lens



Extreme close-up shot

No comments:

Post a Comment