Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Diary Entry 12

Recently I have been completing research for my music video, in particular research for a location. I travelled to Tottenham Court Road in Central London to scout locations however decided it would be too busy to shoot there, and also there was no real pieces of nature surrounding the area, which I really want to include in my music video.
So, I then started investigating other locations and came across South Bank in Central London. I think a Central London location would be great for my music video, because in London there is such variety, visually, there are beautiful parks as well as tall buildings and architecture.
Also, I still want to include people wearing t-shirts with the lyrics on, and the main lyric to include will be 'Marchin' On' because I'm thinking about using One Republic's song 'Marchin' On'. i have decided that if I used this key lyric I won't need many people to wear them, and thus it will be cheaper. I think I'm going to use about 3 or 4 people for this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment