Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Initial Planning Ideas - Possible Location

I have been thinking about using South Bank in Central London as the location for my music video. I chose this location because my video will involve my actors walking down a street or pavement, and in terms of practicality, there is lots of space at South Bank, which will make it much easier to get good shots and a variety of shots from different angles.

Also, I really like the mixture of nature and the architecture, as well as the tall lamp posts and trees.
This place also has lots of benches, which is perfect for my idea about having a shot with someone sitting down reading a newspaper with one of the lyrics embedded in it.
This location has amazing views of Central London, so will provide a great visual for the audiences, as well as the narrative that will be involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment