Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

Editing Software

The main editing software I have chosen to use for my music video is Adobe Premiere CS3. In order to use this software, I will need to put all of my video and shots on a timeline and edit and cut what I feel I can include and get rid of. I can also use this to slow down or speed up any of my video, in order to make it longer or just make it more meaningful and unique. I could also do this in order to make it play in time with the song. This is an excellent software to use as it gives me so many different options on how to edit it. It even allows me to zoom in on one of my shots even if I did not film it that way. I can add transitions or effects to my shots as well.
I will also be using Adobe Photoshop CS3 in order to make my print projects. These include my digipak and magazine adverts. I have experience in using both Photoshop and Premiere and this will help me greatly when using them for my projects in this course. Photoshop is extremely useful for editing my images, which will help me greatly and make my digipak and magazine adverts the best they can be. There are several tools that Photoshop allows me to use, such as brightness/contrast os the image, as well as other cutting tools or enlarging tools to change my image and make it the way I want it.
I also have the opportunity to use After Effects if I wish to, although I do not expect to use this for my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment