Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Diary Entry 22

Recently I have being having to go through some of my research tasks and re-do them, as there was a problem with several of my documents and prezi's and they did not save. This has been very inconvenient and time-consuming, however I am doing it as quickly as possible so not to get far behind. In order to prevent this from happening again, I will try and switch the prezi layout to its' old format, as I had much less trouble saving files when I used this one.
I also shot my music video recently, so I uploaded completed documents I made in preparation, such as the 'shot list', storyboards and risk assessment. This definitely helped me be more prepared for the shoot, as it allowed me to manage my time effectively because I knew what I was doing and what order this needed to be done in.

No comments:

Post a Comment