Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Diary Entry 21

I have just completed the task 'Analysis Of Music Videos From The Same Genre'. My genre is indie/rock therefore I investigated several indie/rock music videos. This task was very helpful as it exposed me to key conventions used in indie/rock music videos, such as presenting social issues and using a main narrative for the music video. I presented this task in the form of a Prezi, as I knew I could use music videos straight from YouTube and input them in to my Prezi file.
I also completed the tasks 'Music Theory' and 'Analysis of Bands/Artists Magazine Adverts'. Both tasks were extremely useful and I learn a lot from them in regard to what the key conventions of a music video is, and what I could use for my magazine advert. Analysing magazine adverts was very helpful because it gave me a few ideas about how I wanted my magazine advert to look, and also showed me how I did not want it to look. The task also made me realise that I had to still stick to my indie/rock genre to make all my print work and video work consistent and make my audience interested with every piece of work I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment