Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

Diary Entry 20

Recently I have been completing several tasks. These included Audience Research, Shot List and Equipment Borrowing Form. I uploaded the shot list and equipment borrowing form shortly after shooting my music video. The shot list was particularly helpful as it allowed me to be much more organised about which shots I knew I wanted to use and which shots I didn't. It also allowed me to think about when I would need to shoot each shot and therefore manage my time effectively.
The audience research task was very interesting as it allowed me to think more carefully about what my audience would be interested in. I conducted a stereotypical audience profile and some key psychographics which helped influence me about things I wanted in my music video, such as costume. I knew from doing this research that skinny jeans and casual clothes were appropriate in attracting my target audience. I displayed this research in a PowerPoint document and then uploaded it on slideshare to present it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment